Sr. Project Analyst – Req # 583709
In this position, you will be a member of Intel’s Corporate Platform Office supporting microprocessor and SoC design teams in Austin, Texas. Your responsibilities will include implementing and maintaining project management systems, metric development, and analysis in the areas of critical chain project management, resource optimization, productivity, technical indicators, and risk management. You will work independently with first line through senior engineering managers to provide regular analysis and recommendations in all aspects of project management.
You should possess a Master’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science (with relevant technical knowledge) and >7 years of experience in project controls/project management, or equivalent experience.
– Proven leader within a highly matrixed organization
– Strong business partnership skills
– Exceptional team work
– Ability to influence and advise senior staff on program management topics
– Must be flexible and posses the ability to work successfully in a dynamic team environment
– Self-starter, able to achieve results with minimal supervision
– Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels
– Prior engineering experience in a CPU or SoC design environment
– Strong PC and Unix skills
– Working knowledge of Excel*, pivot tables, formulas, and VBA* would be an added advantage
– Experience with theory of constraints methods and tools (CCPM* / ProChain*) would be an added advantage
– Some programming expertise in web-based systems, Perl, or SQL* would be an added advantage